Posted on Mar 10, 2008 | Comments 1
Evening primrose, a wild yellow flower, also known as oenothera biennis scientifically, shows miracles in treating several skin disorders like eczema, acne, etc. It has a wide range of healing powers.
Evening primrose oil can naturally help you to get better results that you need for your skin.
Evening primrose oil is rich in ingredients essential for many anti-aging problems like sagging skin, dry and rough skin.
It is also used in the treatment of skin discolorations. This oil also shows enhanced results in treating wrinkles and fine lines on your skin.
This natural skin care product is very beneficial for both men and women in preserving healthy skin. It helps you in giving younger look for your self.
Like all other commercial products, which mainly focus only on anti aging effects, evening primrose oil largely covers many other skin conditions apart from treating wrinkles and fine lines on your skin.
Evening primrose oil is rich in linolenic acid, an essential fatty acid which cannot be produced by your body. The mature seeds contain approximately 7%-10% of gamma-linolenic acid, which is very rarely found essential fatty acid.
These essential fatty acids in evening primrose oil can also act as solvents in the elimination process of hardened fat in your body and helps you in losing excess body weight.
Evening primrose oil and skin care:
Evening primrose oil has countless benefits with less adverse side effects. It helps you to give desired care for your skin. Some of the important skin care benefits include:
- It mainly helps in rejuvenating process of your skin.
- It can help in producing anti aging affect for your skin and gradually reduces the wrinkles and fine lines on your skin. [Wrinkles Treatment]
- Evening primrose oil lightens the dark circles around your eyes and gradually minimizes the tired look of your eyes.
- By using this oil, your skin can improve firmness and gets better elasticity. It also helps your body in producing required new skin cells.
- You can use this evening primrose oil to reduce the skin blemishes and visible skin redness and promotes good coloration for your skin.
- Evening primrose oil also helps to smooth out the rough skin and helps in hydrating dry skin.
These are certain important benefits of evening primrose oil. You can experience these beauty benefits if you regularly use this evening primrose oil.
This is much easier, less painful and more affordable than many other beauty methods. This oil is also helpful in treating many other genealogical problems and also helps in improving your body’s immune system.