Posted on May 09, 2008 | Comments 2
Do you know that food habits will also affect your skin?
Consumption of good foods make your skin glowing, vibrant and young looking.
Unhealthy food or food with nutritional deficiencies can make your skin to suffer from various skin problems and wrinkles.
Other than food, smoking, alcohol and caffeine consumption will have bad effect on your skin.
Tips to consume healthy food for glowing and attractive skin:
- Avoid oily foods: The foods, which consist of more calories, fats and carbohydrates, are not good for your skin, as they tend to store toxic substances in the cells and pores. Storage of toxic substances is not good for your skin as they make your skin to look dull and pale. So, you should avoid consumption of oily substances which contains more number of calories, carbohydrates and fats in it.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables: Consumption of fresh fruits and vegetables always add advantages to your skin and make your skin to look attractive and beautiful as they consist of the required proteins and vitamins.
- Apple for glowing skin: The fruit which consists of vitamin A strengthens the protective tissue present in your skin and it prevents the occurrence of acne on your skin. The fruit, which is rich in vitamin A, is apple. Other than the vitamin A, the nutrients, which are present in this apple fruit, will also be helpful for you to attain good glowing skin.
- Carrot and cucumber: Consumption of cucumber and carrot helps your skin to shine and glow. The vitamin E present in the carrot helps you in maintaining the healthy skin by eliminating all the free radicals, which generate during the cellular metabolism. Cucumber consists of both vitamin A and vitamin C, which helps in soothing and softening your skin.
- Consumption of alcohol and caffeine makes the cells present in your skin to die and create several internal problems. Certainly, the glow of your skin will reduce with the consumption of caffeine and alcohol and makes your skin to become loose. Wrinkles will easily develop on the skin. The person who attains wrinkles on the skin looks much older than her age with the consumption of alcohol and caffeine.