Posted on Feb 05, 2008 | Comments 10
Are you worried about the scars on your face? For most of the people, scars can be embarrassing and feel a low self esteem while moving with others.
Don’t worry about the scars; here are some of the most important home remedies for scar removal, which can be very helpful for you.
Though they cannot give permanent results, you can get rid from these unwanted scars to some extent.
Few home remedies for scar removal:
Though there are many techniques in the treatment of scar removal, home remedies are always best suited for any kind of treatments.
These home remedies are mainly involved with naturals which we use in our daily life and these methods are very simple and also easy to follow. So, try these home remedies for your scar removal.
- Lemon juice: Try to apply lemon juice directly on the affected areas or simply rub the lemon on the affected parts of skin by making it in to two equal halves. The citric nature of the lemon is very helpful in the scar removal and also useful in cleaning the pores of your skin.
- Tomato: Make a fresh juice of tomatoes and try to apply it on the areas affected with scars. This extract is very good for curing the pores of the skin.
- Almond oil: A gentle massage of almond oil to your skin is also very effective in scar removal.
- Fuller’s earth: A face pack made with fuller’s earth (multani mitti) is also very effective in curing the scars caused due to skin burns. Take two table spoons of each fuller’s earth and lemon juice. Mix them well and also add rose water to the mixture. Apply this paste on the scars and allow it to dry for 15 minutes and then wash your skin with cold water. Repeat this procedure for two times in a day till the scar is completely cured.
- Fenugreek seeds: These seeds are very helpful in scar removal apart from treating many other diseases. Take some seeds of fenugreek and add them to 750 ml of water. Let it boil for 5-7 minutes. Allow the solution to cool for some time. Wash your face and other affected areas with this solution. You can observe a great improvement on your skin. Repeat this procedure for at least once in a week to get better results.
- Sandalwood: The paste of sandalwood is also one of the most effective methods of scar removal treatments. Soak the sandal wood in water for overnight. Apply the paste on the affected areas and allow it to dry for few minutes and then wash your face with cold water.
- Cucumber: Apply an extract of cucumber on the affected areas of scars and leave it for 15 minutes. Wash your skin with cold water after 15 minutes. This method is very effective in removing dark scars.
- Banana: Try to mash a ripen banana and apply the paste on the scars. Leave it for 7 minutes and then wash your skin with cold water. This is also one of the best methods of scar removal.
Following the above home remedies can help in removal of scars.